Tuesday, September 21, 2010

ALIEN PLANT

At the MICA pre-college program this summer, I took 3D animation and gaming courses, as well as illustration.


This very short animation simply rotates around a 3D "alien plant" that we had to create from scratch on 3d max. It was our 1st big assignment in this class; it wasn't easy at all even if it probably seems so!

These are two huge posters we had printed out at the end of our month at MICA:





















In this one, I took my alien plant and put it in an environment of my choice. I tried to make it fit as well as possible with a little help from Photoshop.


This one is just an option we have on the animation program. I just thought it was interesting because we can clearly see the distinctive layers of the object I created.

No comments:

Post a Comment